Veterans helping veterans in removing short term barriers to long term success
We have been awarded the “EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION” seal by GlobalGiving Foundation as a symbol of our commitment to helping Veterans.
We have been awarded the “SEAL OF TRANSPARENCY” seal by Guide Star as a symbol of our commitment to helping Veterans.
HALF BAKED FESTIVAL
at The Rose in Pasadena February 9th, 2020
This is an evening full of music and laughs from some of the best performers in the industry.
Proceeds from this event will help hundreds of veterans and their families.
Veteran and Family Members Appreciation Day Fundraiser
This is a day of fun and family enjoyment to help breakup the stressors of life in and out of the military.
Setting a neutral environment for the child and Veteran to connect allows the child to relax and just be a kid. This event will help those children build memorable and lasting memory’s of being with the estranged parent.
News feeds from the VA
- Iran Vows to Lead Gulf Security, as US Sends More TroopsPresident Rouhani warned that the presence of foreign forces could cause problems for the world's "energy security."
- Habitat for Humanity Is Helping Combat Veteran Homelessness -- But Community Concerns Often Get in the WayAdvocates have experienced challenges from residents citing concerns often referred to as the "not in my backyard" mindset.
- Missing Camp Pendleton Marine Found Unharmed in TexasLance Cpl. Job Wallace was taken into custody at a rest area in Navarro County, Texas.
- New Rate Tables PublishedThe maximum tuition and fee reimbursement and monthly housing allowance rates for the Post-9/11 GI Bill and basic monthly rates for the Montgomery GI Bill, REAP and DEA are available on the rate tables page.
- Yellow Ribbon Program Information Now Available for 2014-2015 School YearThe list of schools participating in the Post-9/11 GI Bill Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2014-2015 school year is now available.
- Reminder to Students and School Certifying OfficialsRequests for copies of student eligibility documentation, i.e. Certificates of Eligibility, Award Letters, etc. must be made in writing by using the Submit A Question feature of our website, through postal mail, or facsimile. No verbal requests for documentation can be accepted for security reasons.