Veterans helping veterans in removing short term barriers to long term success
You must be a registered user and logged in to place a bid.
Hunting Package Includes:
- Professional Hunter and staff – 2×1 hunter to PH ratio
- 5-Days & 4-Nights with 3 Full hunting days with certified professional guide
- Hunting for top class trophy animals of highest quality, not cull or representative animals
- Pick up and drop off at Christchurch Airport
- Luxury lodging
- Rifle Hire and Ammunition
- Chef services including 3 meticulously prepared meals per day
- Beverages including alcohol within reason
- Maid services including laundry daily
- Field preparation of trophies
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Taxidermist
- Assistance with having your trophies mounted in New Zealand
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457.
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted pricing.
Non-hunting activities available
Each hunter is required to harvest a minimum of one SCI 375” Red stag, trophy fee not included. Additional trophy animals may be taken per the current trophy fee price list. Non-hunting observers may be added per price sheet. Non-hunters are welcome but may not take the place of hunters in this donation package. Additional hunters may be added per the current price schedule.
Each hunter will be required to submit a $2000 deposit toward their trophy fees to reserve their dates. The deposit goes 100% towards their trophy fee bill at the end of the hunt. Dates must be selected within 45 days of winning the auction.