Veterans helping veterans in removing short term barriers to long term success
You must be a registered user and logged in to place a bid.
Saskatchewan, Canada Black Bear Hunt for One
7-Days, 7-Nights with 5 full hunting days. Arrive Sunday and depart Saturday. Includes all meals, lodging, trophy preparation, airport pickup and return, all transportation in the hunting areas and double-wide tree stand blinds.
Located on 150,000 private acres of prime Saskatchewan Black bear country with 20 established bait sites and more added each year. Our camp limits numbers to 4-6 hunters per week to ensure exclusive hunting with lots of choices. We will take you to one of our active doublewide tree blinds with a two-way radio around 2:00pm, they you will hunt till dark. Bears don’t move around much before 2:00pm. All meals are provided and home cooked. Housekeeping is provided as well. In the evening, we will pick you up after dark and take you back to camp for a hot dinner. We offer only a limited amount of hunts each year.
Hunting Season: The Black Bear Hunting Season in Saskatchewan, Canada usually runs the second week in May to the first week in June. Black bear may be hunted with Rifle, Archery or Crossbow.
- 1×1 Semi-Guided Black Bear hunt
- Saskatchewan Hunting License
- Saskatchewan Black Bear Tag
- 5-Hunting days
- All the transport in the hunting area
- Hunting for Trophy Class Black bears
- Outfitter’s Home accommodations
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified Taxidermist (only if necessary)
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457 (without leaving your home)
- 3 meticulously prepared home cooked meals per day
- Field preparation of trophies
- Round trip transportation from Saskatoon Airport
Airfare, Gratuity, Alcohol, Butchering, Taxidermy or Trophy Shipping, Canadian Rifle Import Permit (Non-Resident Rifle Import Permit US$50).