Veterans helping veterans in removing short term barriers to long term success
You must be a registered user and logged in to place a bid.
South Africa – Rovos Luxury Train Golf Tour
Since its establishment in 1989, Rovos Rail has earned an international reputation for its truly world-class travel experiences. Join the nine-day Golf Safari travelling the northeastern reaches of South Africa that will entertain the most discerning golfers with a delightful itinerary for non-playing guests. Travel from Pretoria to Sun City* in the hills of the Pilanesberg for game viewing. Cross the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains to Spionkop*, the perfect base for exploring the mountains, bush, birds and battlefields of the region. Traverse the scenic Valley of a Thousand Hills to Durban* for a tour of the city and botanical gardens. The game viewing continues at Hluhluwe in Zululand (one of the oldest reserves in the country), Mkhaya* (Swaziland’s refuge for endangered species) and the world-famous Kruger Park in Malelane*, after which this memorable journey ends in Pretoria.
- Luxury Train Private Deluxe Suite Accommodations, all meals and drinks including South Africa wines
- 9-day golf tour safaris for most discerning players with optional professionally guided excursions
- Courses – Champagne Sports Resort, Durban Country Club, Royal Swazi, Gary Player and Leopard Creek
- Non-Golfer excursions include professionally guided city tours and game viewing
- Deluxe Suites include queen bed, sitting room, private bathroom, plus personal attendant
- Tour starts in Pretoria, travels to Sun City, Rustenburg, Durban, Malalane, Witbank returning to Pretoria
*Course selection is dependent on availability: Sun City Gary Player/Lost City, Champagne Sports Resort, Durban Country Club/Beachwood/Zimbali, Royal Swazi, Leopard Creek/White River/Nelspruit.
INCLUDES: Accommodation; all meals; all alcoholic and other beverages; 24-hour full room service and bar facilities; limited laundry service; guided excursions (where applicable); entrance fees as per itinerary and government tax and golf activities (green fees, carts, halfway house and beverages).
EXCLUDES: Pre/post-tour accommodation, flights and transfers; visas; gratuities; international/French Champagne; souvenirs.
MEALS ON BOARD: (unless adjusted) Breakfast 07:00-10:00 • Lunch 13:00 • Tea 16:30 • Dinner 19:30