Listed here are the most common questions we get

c Expand All C Collapse All

Assistance (5)

All Veterans with an Honorable Discharge. Eligibility is based on discharge type, registering with your local VA and a demonstrated need for the type of assistance you’re requesting.

Category: Assistance

No. We don’t cap assistance, however, we do not give out cash. All assistance is goods or services based.

Category: Assistance

Unfortunately no. Our foundation is setup to assist Veterans. If you’re getting out and know you will need assistance, then we recommend you contact us prior to your discharge to start our process moving.

Category: Assistance

Most definitely. Proof can be one of two documents. Either of the following will work.

ID card issued by the VA or DOD indicating your status. (contractor IDs are NOT proof and will not be accepted as proof)

A copy of your DD 214 or NGB 22 (must indicate type of discharge) plus a picture ID issued by a State or Fed Gov entity.

Category: Assistance

Yes. Here’s why. The only way for us to track assistance and comply with IRS regulations is to be able to show where the funds where spent. We won’t sell or share your information with anyone except authorized law enforcement agency’s with proper legal standing to receive your information. Simply asking us for it won’t work.

If you receive assistance, you’re automatically signed up as a member.

Category: Assistance