Most definitely. Proof can be one of two documents. Either of the following will work.

ID card issued by the VA or DOD indicating your status. (contractor IDs are NOT proof and will not be accepted as proof)

A copy of your DD 214 or NGB 22 (must indicate type of discharge) plus a picture ID issued by a State or Fed Gov entity.

Category: Assistance